Box Office Information
Lake Mountain Coffee Shop
What can I get at the box office?
- Pick up pre-purchased passes (will call).
- Purchase tickets and passes in person. Note: Badges will not be customized if purchased at box office.
- Get more information about the festival, and snag some programs / brochures.
- Buy some awesome swag: t-shirts, totes, messenger bags, oh my!
- VIP and VIP Couple Pass: All-access personalized badge(s) to every screening, event, and party that takes place during the course of the Full Bloom Film Festival from Thursday, September 9, through Saturday, September 11. This includes VIP Kickoff Screening & Party on Thursday, September 9, and the Awards Party on Saturday, September 11. Custom badges available for pre-purchase only; can purchase badges at box office without customization.
- Festival Pass: Personalized badge with access to all screenings and public events from Friday, September 10 through Saturday, September 11 for the Full Bloom Film Festival. This does not include VIP parties. Available for pre-purchase or purchase at our box office.
- Day Pass: A badge with access to all screenings and panel events on ONE DAY of the Full Bloom Film Festival (only available for Friday, September 10 OR Saturday, September 11). This does not include VIP events. Can be pre-purchased or purchased at our box office.
- Individual Screening Ticket: Includes admission to one screening session for one individual (not personalized). These tickets can be purchased at the door, or pre-purchased.
Do I have to bring my ticket to the event?
Yes. For individual screening tickets, please bring a printed ticket or display the digital version on your phone (or purchase at the door!). For passes, please bring a printed ticket receipt or display it on your phone to redeem your badges at will call. Will call will be available beginning on Monday, September 6.
What about children's tickets?
Children under 14 get FREE admission! We will have a special children's screening that will play during FBFF.
Are there films that are appropriate for teenagers?
With the exception of the children's screening, most of our screening sessions have adult or difficult themes. It is at your discretion which types of films are suitable for your family, but we are happy to answer any questions you may have about a particular film or screening block.