How to Help!
The Full Bloom Film Festival needs dedicated volunteers to fill various roles over the course of the 2022 Film Festival. Helping is a great way to get involved, meet like-minds, and see quality films.
Full Bloom Film Festival volunteer benefits include:
- FREE FBFF Volunteer T-Shirt
- One Day Pass for each completed 4 hour shift (redeemable before your shift)
- Complete 3 shifts and get admission to VIP Awards Party at the end of the festival!
- Mandatory volunteer training session will take place in early September (required for all roles except Venue Setup)
- Venue Setup: Assist with setting up our historic venues in Downtown Statesville in late August and early September. Some lifting required. Technical knowledge helpful but not required.
- Technical Assistant: Assist technical and venue managers with setting up and maintaining technical requirements for each screening. Some AV knowledge required.
- Venue Manager: Coordinate volunteers at a single venue (check-in volunteers . At least 1/2 day required, but preferably committed for a full day. For each full day, venue managers get admission to either the VIP Opening Night Party OR the VIP Awards Party at the end of the festival.
- Usher: Escort Ticket Holders to seats, provide crowd control, check tickets, and clear the theater. May require cleaning between screenings.
- Box Office Volunteer: Sell tickets and distribute passes.
- Concession Volunteer: Sell drinks & food, take payments, and keep supplies stocked.
- Party and Events Volunteer: Willing to help set up and clean up venues as well as transport food and beverages. Additional Help may be required.
If you are interested in volunteering, please click the button at the top of the page.